- by Suki Mann
Time’s ticking away
With the new MiFID II rules deadline just around the corner (January 03, 2018), access to research is going to be more limited to many investors. Some will be in the fortunate position of working for major buy-side institutions whereas access to sell-side research won’t necessarily be impacted as much.
However, with many institutions jockeying for position and restructuring their research offerings, the potential for confusion is high. The likelihood of missing out on good reference material and/or analysis or views a specific event and how it might impact investment decisions is also high.
Choose CreditMarketDaily.com for research
CreditMarketDaily.com provides daily insights into the movements and workings, flows and events which impact the credit markets in Europe. This research is not exclusively for corporate bond investors, either. There is a clear, tight link between this market and the government bond and equity markets. These are explored on this site in an unadulterated, thoughtful and responsible way to help subscribers make an informed investment choice.
- Keep up-to-speed for that morning call
- Reference material for discussion topics
- e.g. through the day with peers & colleagues
- Experienced, relevant commentary
- Access to all recent euro-denominated IG and HY bond issuance
- including searchable research tables
- Access to a plethora of spread & yield data
- The latest fund manager performance rankings
- A form of MiFID II insurance for research unbundling!
- eliminating the compliance risk
(if you haven’t already)
MiFID II Countdown